Afslører organbelastninger, tandsygdom, nerveskader, hormonubalancer samt opsnapper generelle immunitetsubalancer via infrarød scanning før sygdom opstår inkl. første tegn på tumordannelse. Endvidere anvendes denne metode til at opspore inflammation i mund og tænder der ikke kan ses med x-ray.
Særlig relevant for:
- Nerver og cirkulation
- You must wait at least three (3) months after major breast surgery, completion of chemotherapy, or radiation before a thermal exam.
- You must wait at least one (1) month after a biopsy or minor surgery avoid tanning or sunburn at least one week prior to appointment
- Do not eat 1 hour prior to your exam.
- Do not eat or drink caffeinated products 2 hours prior to your exam.
- Do not smoke or use any products containing nicotine 2 hours prior to your exam.
- Do not exercise or sunbath 12 hours prior to your examination.
- Do not use lotions, powders, or deoderants on the day of your examin.
- Avoid taking any medications or supplements on the day of your exam.*
- Please wear loose-fitted clothing.
- If having a full body scan please wear or bring socks with you to the exam.
Please, inform your thermography technician about any recent skin lesions or bruising, rosacea or any other skin disorders as it may cause false positives on reports. You will be asked to disrobe in order for full body screening; you may keep underwear on.
*Necessary medications-such as blood pressure or heart medications are permitted-please notify the technician.